A place to take note of my fruitful finds....

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Fruitful Finds

I believe in the saying "a place for everything and everything in it's place."

I love to browse blogs, to craft, to cook, and to keep great ideas - just in case I need them later! I have folders full of Internet bookmarks, a Pinterest account, and binders of  fruitful finds. There is just one problem....they are so unorganized that I never remember what I have or use those ideas.

This blog is a place to take note of my fruitful finds. This blog will serve as a place to record the original source of the finds and a place to record any changes I make as I put those ideas to use. For most posts on this blog, you will see the original source, my version of that find, and my review of that project or recipe that includes changes I made, ideas for next time, and a quick assessment of the ease of completion and cost of that fruitful find.

I hope that this blog serves and an inspiring and motivating place for you to come, to discover,  and to put to use the finds here as a productive part of making the  best use of time and enjoying life!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea Cami! I will have to keep checking it out!

    ReplyDelete